Last week I travelled from Liverpool to Berlin for three days to step up preparations for Document Freedom Day 2012. I arrived on Tuesday afternoon and went straight to the FSFE offices. Over the next two days I had meetings with other Document Freedom Day organisers, added a new web page, two new features, and fixed several other bugs.
Summary of changes made to documentfreedom.org:
- Added page listing all DFD 2012 partners
- Added identi.ca feed to contact page
- Added new print css file meaning website pages, including articles and events lists, can be easily printed
- Fixed broken news links
- Added link to city sponsorship page from sponsors page
- Added new testimonials
- Numerous other bug comments and closures
So, what do you think ?